MrsFish

Thursday, April 27, 2006

Three Things Thursday

1. I submitted my blog to a review website and pretty much got crunched. The nicest thing said was boring mommy blogger not too bad. That's ok. It is a snarky site and proud of it and I knew that going in. I like reading their reviews and have found a few I like that way. I just signed up for the review sort of as a jumping on the bandwagon thing. I cringed a bit and then thought, well it is about what I expected.

2. I got info today that indicates I possibly might have something good happen with the job. Then Ben called and said some interesting possibilities opened up today at his work. The two opportunities would work against each other. Both would be pretty good for the family. I guess life isn't going to settle down any time soon. The good thing is Ben and I will have to be praying over this together.

3. I am falling in love with Centreville more and more each day of spring. There are SO many colors of green I never knew. I was reminded I need to get the Spring from the front porch photo and that will complete my four seasons.

4 Comments:

  • At 4/28/2006 08:24:00 AM, Blogger Stephanie said…

    I love that part of the country. Virginia is really my first home (I consider where I am my home too)...I lived in Manassas for awhile. You are really blessed to be there! My mom actually worked right there in Bristow at Youth For Tomorrow way back when it first started out.

    ANYWAY!!! I'll be praying for your decisions about work and hey, what does that review site know anyway...

    :-)Have a great day in VA!

     
  • At 4/28/2006 09:00:00 AM, Blogger Gwen said…

    Hi friend!

    You are brave for signing up at that review site. I looked at it and thought, "no way!" LOL!!!

    I'll be praying about the job situations.

     
  • At 4/28/2006 09:06:00 PM, Blogger Kili @ Live Each Moment said…

    that's funny. (#1)
    good luck on the job

     
  • At 4/28/2006 10:05:00 PM, Blogger Gwen said…

    I attempted to find your review and only found where they said firefox couldn't locate your blog. I just had to see what they said. Oh well!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Lilypie Baby Ticker