MrsFish

Thursday, April 20, 2006

Three Things Thursday - The I Can't Decide Version

The Hair Version is over here. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Three Reasons to stay with blogger: 1. It is customized, my fav blue and books. 2. I signed up to get smacked at italk2much and I hate to move before they get to me. 3. Easy to upload photos Three Reasons to dump blogger: 1. It ate my template - TWICE 2. I lost my list of books read 3. Change is fun. Three Reasons to stay with wordpress: 1. Love the categorization 2. When people comment it sends me not only the comment but also their email address and I can respond directly if I want. 3. I really like the wider area for the post. Easier to read. Three Reasons to dump wordpress: 1. Friends have to change links 2. Have to get flickr or photobucket to upload photos 3. Wordpress isn't very customizable. So What do you think? Blogger or Wordpress Blog - which one do you think I should keep?

3 Comments:

  • At 4/21/2006 08:27:00 AM, Blogger Gwen said…

    I'm not a good one to ask because as you know...I don't do change well! LOL!!!!

     
  • At 4/21/2006 12:13:00 PM, Blogger Jill said…

    That photo is adorable. It makes me want to go climb a tree. Like now.

     
  • At 4/26/2006 03:08:00 PM, Blogger used*to*be*me* said…

    I'm currently switching from Blogger to WP. My reasoning was a little of both of your lists. Mostly it is because I can backup my WP files and take them with me (keep in a safe place) and if my server goes down, I pay for it and can complain. No complaining about Blogger since it is free. We get what we pay for...

    Nice to meet you.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Lilypie Baby Ticker