MrsFish

Sunday, April 30, 2006

Stay Tuned

I am not trying to drive you nuts by posting different things on each blog. I still haven't figured out a couple of things on the wordpress site. But once I do figure out how to post my blogroll on that particular template, I think I will switch over. Then I also need to figure out how to get my flickr account activated (it keeps timing out on me at sign in - flickr has always taken huge amounts of time to load on my computer), and/or how to resize the photos so they are not so huge. But I like the cleaner look and feel of the wordpress blog. So, in the mean time please bare with me on the double posting. I will let you know when I make the break. On a happier note, we found the most wonderful trail today. Cub Run Stream. We walked for about an hour and a half and only covered a small portion of the interlocking trails that criss cross the stream. It is huge. You only see a small trail leading back off the highway. You would never know the lovely meadows, creaks, tree canopied trails that lie just a an explorer's step away. Next time I definately need to take my camera and a picnic. Once again, Zoe loved the water.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Lilypie Baby Ticker