MrsFish

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Out of Whack

Everything seems just off this week. I want to say it is all "CatiWampus" but I couldn't find a deffinition online to confirm that word really means what I think it means. In true Out of Whack style, it is a word in my head that doesn't seem to exist. We made some non-financial decisions for financial reasons recently and it hit me this week that it really hasn't helped us financially and the real reason hasn't had the benefit we intended. Our out of sync schedules are starting to get to me. Now its not even that we work opposite each other; we can't even fall into a rythem. We are getting into a methodolgy of being able to switch when either one of our job responsibilities require it, but that means that it just feels like we are never all together. Work is all a jitter with major reorganization going on and noone knowing quite what it means in the large or small scheme of things. I haven't started my taxes or even gathered the forms. I think I have to file in both California and Virginia; but I need to find out. 7 months in California, 5 in Virginia. I usually have my taxes done in February. Oh, and I haven't done a single thing or laid any plan for anything to do with Easter. Every decision we have made seems to be in question with the right way to turn unclear. And my mood is mid-menstrual, so its just a blue funk thing adding or magnifying to the Out of Whack-ness.

4 Comments:

  • At 4/05/2006 05:30:00 PM, Blogger Gwen said…

    I'm sorry things are out of whack! I completely understand! I'm sorry for the blue funk too! I'm here if you need to talk! I'm wondering how things are going in your family health wise?

     
  • At 4/06/2006 06:29:00 AM, Blogger MomToJandE said…

    I hope things get better soon. I know what it is like to go through these phases of feeling like nothing is going the way I want it. Hang in there, you have friends out here always praying and thinking of you!

     
  • At 4/06/2006 11:36:00 AM, Blogger mrsfish said…

    Thanks you two. One thing I can always count on, my friendship with you guys is never "out of whack". I appreciate the support.

     
  • At 4/07/2006 02:10:00 PM, Blogger AmberJ said…

    I love that word: catiwampus. I've heard it, used it, but never knew how to spell it. I think you cleared it up! :-)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Lilypie Baby Ticker