MrsFish

Sunday, April 09, 2006

Blogger Ate My Customized Template

Since I have to rebuild I decided to rebuild over here. I will let you know how it goes and if you should change your links. UPDATE: Don't change those links yet. I like the categorization on wordpress, but uploading photos requires an extra step and there isn't much you can do to customize. Plus the template I like best doesn't allow links. I recovered most of my blogger template - so I haven't decided for sure yet. Thanks for your patience.

2 Comments:

  • At 4/10/2006 08:16:00 AM, Blogger Gwen said…

    Interesting. Everything looks fine to me on your blogger site. Let me know if you permanently move.

     
  • At 4/10/2006 08:27:00 PM, Blogger mrsfish said…

    Second update: When I tried to post the update in the post, blogger ate the template again! Argg. I might have figured out the links in wordpress, again - I will let you all know when I have it worked out and decide which blog to keep.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Lilypie Baby Ticker