MrsFish

Sunday, March 12, 2006

Updates

My Dad is home and stabilizing. Thank you for your prayers. My mom arrived here in Virginia safely last night after several mishaps with missed planes and lost luggage still not found. My uncle had an angiogram and the VA decided not to release him and is scheduling him for bypass surgery. We are waiting to find out which facility he will be transferred to. He was really counting on my mom to be there, but they didn't decide this till late Friday and her plane left Saturday. That is my uncle Mike and with his condition the surgery is a bit riskier than normal. My Uncle Dan and Aunt Jeanne are keeping watch. On a happier note my Uncle Dan's 60th Birthday was yesterday. HAPPY BIRTHDAY UNCLE DAN!!!! After our brief fun interlude, my med-pol pak seems to be making some headway on my severe "allergy" attack. But while at the airport last night, Em's nose started running (clear). We will see what that portends. And for the big news: Yesterday Ben bent down to pick up a paper off the floor and did something to his back (pinched nerve?) Its not muscular, he can tell. Three voltarins and three alieve did nothing. So in addition to a trip to Walmart and the grocery store, it appears we are going to get to explore our local emergency room today.

1 Comments:

  • At 3/12/2006 11:41:00 AM, Blogger Sheila said…

    Oh, the er! What is up in the world this week? It seems everyone I talk to has someone in their life who has gone to the hospital for an injury this week. Hope your experience is quick and frustration-free.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Lilypie Baby Ticker