MrsFish

Sunday, March 12, 2006

Blessings

I thank you Lord for reminding me tonight of some of my many blessings. I am thankful that I can take a clean hot bath whenever I want. Help me to remember those who do not have this simple luxury. I am thankful that I have easy access to quality medical care. I am thankful that I did not have to choose between groceries or medicine as we needed it this weekend. Thank you Lord for rescuing me from feeling overwhelmed with circumstances and reminding me of all the ease that comes with my challenges.

4 Comments:

  • At 3/13/2006 09:07:00 PM, Blogger alison said…

    I think it requires a delicate balance to stand in the truth of a situation and not go into self pity. Thankfulness always keeps me from falling.

     
  • At 3/13/2006 11:12:00 PM, Blogger Kili @ Live Each Moment said…

    It's always wonderful to count our blessings isn't it.

     
  • At 3/15/2006 11:28:00 AM, Blogger Sheila said…

    After I finished reading Night, the holocaust memoir, I was also so thankful for the little things that I take for granted. Especially nice people. I think I'll do a whole post on this. Thanks for starting my thinking on thankfulness.

     
  • At 3/16/2006 01:22:00 AM, Blogger Amanda said…

    That's powerful. Thank you!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Lilypie Baby Ticker