MrsFish

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

About Books...

I went to the Library this weekend to look for Dr. Seuss books with Em, and the latest Sharon Kay Penman mystery for some light reading for me to offset the more meaningful text I am slowly chewing on. I found this. I read it in less than 24 hours. Enjoyed it but not it has added three books to my tbr: Breakfast at Tiffany's White Girl A Million Little Pieces Oh well, off to dance practice where I will finish up listening to Amy Tan that KMJ sent me and I am enjoying. Thank you, KMJ - It made my drives to Baltimore very enjoyable. Would you like it returned or passed on to the first person in the comments who asks for it?

2 Comments:

  • At 3/25/2006 07:30:00 PM, Blogger Sheila said…

    A million little pieces is an interesting book, but it's basis on truth is debatable.

     
  • At 3/25/2006 07:41:00 PM, Blogger mrsfish said…

    Until I heard about the Frey controversy, I thought this WAS fiction, so when I get to it, I will just read it that way :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Lilypie Baby Ticker