MrsFish

Thursday, February 02, 2006

You need to see PEA

Click on the title link to go see the wonderfulness that is Ms. Patricia. I love her site. The visualness and the perfect blend of dailiness and honesty that make you feel like you are just hanging with a girlfriend driving in a car talking about nothing and everything and what is your day. This generous woman who I do not know, have only commented a few times on her blog, but is a friend of the lovely Romy, offered and quickly deliverd and fixed... every.single.one. of my wishlist items on my blog for me!! And why? Because she can. Because she is generous. Because she is talented. And I so want to do something nice back for her, but I haven't figured out what that should be yet. (And I still haven't sent those mix CD's I promised a few friends last summer.. so I need to be cautious LOL). So, if you want to help me (and get a great blog to add to your reading list if you don't already visit her) - please click on the title above, check her out... and if you would be so kind as to help me thank her leave a bunch of friendly comments on her site.. Thanks friends and THANK YOU Patricia!

3 Comments:

  • At 2/02/2006 02:36:00 PM, Blogger Patricia said…

    you're very sweet. thank you. since i made the changes late last night on my Mac, i logged in this morning to see how things looked on the PC and was so taken aback by the background. because i'm crazy my first thought was, "Hey! when did i put in the books?"

    yes, insanity in some circles is spelled 'pea'. :sigh:

    still gotta fix the blue to purple thing happening with the links though. not sure why that refuses to change. blah.

     
  • At 2/02/2006 04:34:00 PM, Blogger mrsfish said…

    You know what is really weird. When I looked at the page on my lunch hour from work, the links were blue. I thought - cool. When I looked in the preview browser when I was changing the CSS color code, its blue too. But from home it is purple again.

    So maybe it is a browser thing?

    For the rest of you - when you see my page - the links to other blogs and stuff - what color do you see - blue or purple? Do you use IE or another browser?

    Thanks -

     
  • At 2/02/2006 07:59:00 PM, Blogger romy said…

    i see blue, but it could just be that i've had a kind of crappy week.

    i'm really glad you and pea have connected. she is a true friend, and a godsend. one of those little proofs that sometimes the internet has divine guidance in bringing people together. :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Lilypie Baby Ticker