MrsFish

Monday, February 20, 2006

Where's Rosie When You Need Her?

I have to have a Mammogram. Routine and all that. But you know what I am bummed about the most in the whole thing? Rosie O'Donnell Show is not on the air, so I can't send in my receipt and get an "I got smushed" T-Shirt. I turn 37 in May. I think this 40 thing will be the first birthday that really gets to me. Cuz' 37 sure seems like its awful close to 40. No faking the adult thing there. Especially when my annual physical this year was all about arthritis pain management (when to start the drugs, and what you can just live with) and mammograms.

3 Comments:

  • At 2/20/2006 03:06:00 PM, Blogger Gwen said…

    Good luck on that mammogram. If you haven't had one before it really isn't a big deal. I had to have one in my 20's because I had a spot. It turned out to be nothing just benign changes.

    BTW...ever since I can see your books background your sidebar is on the bottom! STRANGE!

     
  • At 2/20/2006 06:17:00 PM, Blogger Miss Bliss said…

    I gotta say the Mommogram wasn't too bad actually and the 40's have ROCKED! So try not to worry. Though I agree that the physical crap is annoying at best and downright awful at worst...but even so, I've loved my 40's so far.

     
  • At 2/21/2006 10:30:00 AM, Blogger MomToJandE said…

    I've had 2 mammograms and will soon have another routine one. Not bad at all really, and you feel really good afterwards because you know you are taking care of yourself and doing what you should. I'm still processing this being in my forties thing...it doesn't thrill me, I have to admit.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Lilypie Baby Ticker