MrsFish

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Silliness

Six year old to Pup: "Missed me, Missed me... Now you have to Kiss Me!"

When we got home from Ballet class this afternoon, I wanted to take some photos of Emily in her class uniform; black leotard, pink tights, pink ballet shoes. She asked not to have to take photos tonight. So we got home and she changed out of her 'good ballet costume' and put on the ballet slippers she is allowed to wear outside the studio. By the time I turned around she had on her tutu over her play clothes. NOW, she was ready for photos!

She proceeded to practice the lovely dance that she is preparing for her recital. I thought the tutu over summer sweats and the "Got Camp" T-shirt was just classic Emily 'Funk'.

2 Comments:

  • At 2/21/2006 09:28:00 PM, Blogger Gwen said…

    Very cute miss Emily!!!!! Gotta love the get up!

     
  • At 2/23/2006 11:19:00 AM, Blogger Stephanie said…

    My oldest STILL wears her own style and couldn't care less what other's think! I love it. It shows such confidence and security in herself. She's done this as long as I've been her mom!

    Yesterday it was a pair of velvety silvery gaucho pants with striped socks, tennis shoes and a hooded sweatshirt....and we were off to walmart. I think it's great!

    I love your outfit Emily!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Lilypie Baby Ticker