MrsFish

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

The REAL Winter Edition

There never was a 'storm' as I would think of a storm. No fast, furious, downpour of snow. Just a steady soft flow of light snow beginning at about 3 pm yesterday and continuing through the night. It is expected to continue through today. I wonder if there will be school tomorrow? What would happen if I didn't shovel the driveway to get to church and just opened the garage door and backed through it? There are more photos on the photoblog. UPDATE: I know I am really not acclimated to the east coast yet because it BLOWS MY MIND that they CANCELLED church this morning. Also, I really did run out of bread and hot chocolate am almost out of eggs despite the fact I had a normal stock on Friday. I guess people do this because you really do use more bread (cinnamon toast with the hot cocoa) and stuff. We are still good on toilet paper.

2 Comments:

  • At 2/12/2006 09:49:00 AM, Blogger Wendi said…

    LOL, my oldest daughter just asked me "Do you think we will have school tomorrow?" and I just read an email from my sister in law where she asked the same thing!! She is in Maryland.

    We have about 6" so far, and we're expecting 18-20" before it is over (around 7pm)

    Enjoy the snow!!!!

     
  • At 2/18/2006 12:16:00 PM, Blogger romy said…

    mass was cancelled last week up here too. the first time i've seen that since moving back to the states. weird. naturally, i didn't know it would be cancelled, and slogged myself 45 minutes through the blizzard to get to church (expletive deleted). well, blessed are the climatically clueless ...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Lilypie Baby Ticker