MrsFish

Sunday, February 19, 2006

Miscellaneous

I have a physical tomorrow. We had Chipotle for dinner tonight. Emily told Ben that the reason she went from an 'O' to a 'G' in math this quarter is because she can't read the instructions on the worksheets. I am still sick with this cold. Emily performed a piece of her ballet recital for us tonight. I hate floam. Whoever thought marketing something that "sticks to any surface" was a good idea was nuts. Luckily the floam at our house does NOT stick to ANY surface. I wish I could think of something meaningful to write. I feel like I am just waiting for all the pieces of my life to finally fall into place.

5 Comments:

  • At 2/20/2006 04:54:00 AM, Blogger K Murphy J said…

    Hi mrsfish! I have never seen floam irl. This is one of the deficits of not having kids myself... And I hear you on your next line "I wish I could think of something meaningful to write." Ahhh, well. ;) You, at least, are writing something.

     
  • At 2/20/2006 11:26:00 AM, Blogger alison said…

    I have been unable to comment since you changed your blog. I need to change my link, but am unable to do it myself. Sniff sniff.

    I CAN tie my own shoes. Sherry doesn't need to do that for me.

    Hope you are having a good day.

     
  • At 2/20/2006 11:37:00 AM, Blogger Gwen said…

    I like this post! It's just so real day to dayish!!!

     
  • At 2/20/2006 01:37:00 PM, Blogger mrsfish said…

    alison, I am sorry to have caused such problems, I will take off the block for anonymous commenters. However, it is pretty simple to change log ins (as long as you remember to do it, which I couldn't). When it says you are currently posting as.. or you can sign in as a different user - you just click on it and put in that password,etc. Or you can go to blogger.com and click sign out ( upper right) and then sign in with the other 'link' as you refer to it.

    But I can't bear the thought of missing any comments you might care to leave, so while I don't have permissions or knowledge like Sherry, I am happy to share whatever info I do have on working in blogger.

     
  • At 2/20/2006 01:42:00 PM, Blogger alison said…

    I was always logging in as myself and it would show it posted but never register, if that makes any sense.

    I seem to be up and running now...hope you are having a good day.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Lilypie Baby Ticker