MrsFish

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Memories and Thoughts for Loved Ones Far Away

I was putting away some new scrapbook supplies which led me to reorganize a bit. I started looking at my old scrapbooks and wanted to post some favorite photos from the past, even though its not Friday. The complexity and style of my pages has changed over the years and some of the scans are not straight. I have never been a perfectionist in my pages, totally buying into the Creative Memories motto that done is better than perfect. Anyway as I looked through the albums (17 in six years) I started looking at the pages I found this one that broke my heart: The following pages represent good times with loved ones that I am concerned about and praying for as they all have serious health conditions and/or are in crisis this weekend or are dealing with the others.

1 Comments:

  • At 2/11/2006 12:37:00 PM, Blogger Gwen said…

    OMG!! I don't know that I have ever had the pleasure of seeing Emily as tiny as this photo in the rocking chair! SEE...SEE...why I adore the little ones??? Looking at this photo just makes me want to scoop her up and cuddle her!!!!!!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Lilypie Baby Ticker