MrsFish

Monday, February 13, 2006

For Valentines day

I found this on something called Sunday Six on another website. I guess every Sunday there is a different set of questions, but you have to have your kid answer them. I wouldn't want to do it regularly, but I thought the Valentine version was cute. So here are my kids answers: 1. What is a Valentine? A man, Mr. Valentine, he invented it. 2. How many Valentines should one person have? One. 3. What makes a nice Valentines present? Roses, flowers. 4. Who or what is Cupid? What's Cupid? Cupid, cupid, cupid... I don't know. 5. What does it mean to be in love? It means you are happy and you are in love with somebody and you like them. 6. Which color do you like better, red or pink? Red, I mean pink. If you play, leave a comment, I would love to read your kid's answers.

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Lilypie Baby Ticker