MrsFish

Monday, January 30, 2006

A Wasted Day

On Leave from work, to be home with the munchkin on the 'teacher work day', I had big plans. Here is what I planned on doing: 1. Check out a local Christian School 2. Check out a location for Summer Camp 3. Prepare a document needed for work 4. Mail a book to my dad 5. Put away laundry 6. Interview a sitter for that 2 hour gap on Mondays 7. Make a meal plan and go grocery shopping. 8. Catch up on the bible study I am behind on. What I did: 1. Mess with the blog 2. Read blogs and email 3. Walk the dog 4. Make homemade potato chips with my daughter 5. Mess with the blog. What I still have left to do: 1. Give the girl a bath 2. Put away laundry 3. "Take Home Reading" with the girl.

4 Comments:

  • At 1/30/2006 11:34:00 PM, Blogger Kili @ Live Each Moment said…

    Ok. So I understand making lists and doing something totally different. Then I'm overwhelmed with the fact that I still have a long list of things to do!
    Kristina

     
  • At 1/31/2006 03:22:00 PM, Blogger Gwen said…

    Although it's not what you planned.....doesn't sound like a wasted day to me! Oh and...are you thinking of private school again?

     
  • At 1/31/2006 08:53:00 PM, Blogger romy said…

    oh i LONG for a day like that one !
    i'm with gwen. :) all that business about "the best-laid plans" only applies to mice and *men*. women, i firmly believe, should be allowed to change plans by reading blogs.

    and btw - homemade potato chips? excellent. i hope you had fun making them.

     
  • At 2/01/2006 09:00:00 AM, Blogger Gwen said…

    Can you email me? I know this is going to sound ridiculous but I was cleaning out my inbox and I erased your emails. After all this time.......I realize I don't have your email address memorized because I always go to an old one and hit "reply!" LOL!!!!! I'm embarassed to have to admit this to you!!!! LOL!!!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Lilypie Baby Ticker