MrsFish

Thursday, January 19, 2006

Three Things Thursday

1. I much prefer a bathtub to a shower stall. 2. Every once in a while the thought strikes me to go back to school and get another degree in a completely unrelated field - just for the fun of it. Maybe an MDIV, or a bachelors in Philosophy, or on days I feel particularly driven at work, an MBA. Before I pursued the degree I ended up with, which was primarily for career path reasons, I seriously considered applying to study under Jim Fowler at Emory University and applying to Harvard's divinity school. With Harvard I only went so far as requesting information. With Emory I had scheduled a trip for a tour and interview (but never made the trip). 3. I am afraid my daughter thinks I love the dog more than her. She gets jealous if I take more pictures of the dog than her or if I tell her to sit down instead of telling the dog to go outside.

1 Comments:

  • At 1/23/2006 09:48:00 PM, Anonymous Kristina said…

    Hey, I ran across your site and like it alot. Could I add yours to mine? I have a section for Mommy Blogs.
    Thanks
    Kristina

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Lilypie Baby Ticker