MrsFish

Tuesday, January 10, 2006

It's Strep

Ben took Em to the doctor this morning because her three week old cold/cough wasn't getting any better and the cough was starting to make her throw up. The over the counter stuff wasn't helping anymore. I made an appointment to see my doctor because I don't have the cold symptoms, but am completely lethargic, sleeping all the time, my ears are bothering me and the soreness in my throat is on one side. I am thinking strep. Doctor agrees to get me in this afternoon. I mention, I am thinking Strep because of the lack of head cold symptoms (and I already had the flu). I haven't been to the doctor yet, but when I gave up at work - almost ready for tomorrow's meetings- and headed home, I got the call. Em's got Strep. What do you think the chances are that I am right about mine? Update: Mine is Bacterial - but its not Strep.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Lilypie Baby Ticker