MrsFish

Sunday, January 29, 2006

A Great Read

I have been waiting for Dee Henderson's new novel. I picked it up Friday at Borders and finished it this morning. I love her stuff. I hope The Witness is the first in a series like the O' Malley's. Great suspense, a bit of romance. Not bad cop reading either. It's like a Christian version of WEB Griffin's cop series, but more intelligent and emotionally connected. If you haven't read her - you are missing out. If you are more into romance, the Honor series might be more up your alley.

1 Comments:

  • At 1/30/2006 12:29:00 AM, Blogger Andy said…

    i loved the o'malley series too. i read them a couple years ago and just couldn't get through them fast enough. the honor series was okay. i enjoyed the first one the best. i have the new one on hold at the library. i'm just waiting my turn. i'm so excited though.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Lilypie Baby Ticker