MrsFish

Monday, January 30, 2006

Blog Frogged ! !

I thought we would be on the list forever, but it seems we are only 3 stops away from Crazy Legs coming to the Northern Virginia/Metro DC area! Ben and I are already plotting places we can take the little guy to show him our Nation's capitol and what cool shots we might be able to get through 'connections' that the average tourist wouldn't (and still be able to post on the internet - uniformed officers are already ruled out) It looks like it will be March. I guess I just need to make sure that if any of you all come stay with us when you have reason to do the tourist thing, we show you just as good a time. My mom got one day trip to one Smithsonian museum and one day trip to walk the National Mall. Matt and Amber got some tourist guide books, some advice on the metro and some groceries for their lunch. I guess our track record on hosting DC hasn't been great. But both of those were before we even had a chance to get to know the city ourselves. Plus there are a few cool places here in suburbia we can get take the little guy. If you don't know what I am talking about - check the blogfrog button in my sidebar and I post some info here when he arrives and let you know when my posts are up at crazy legs' own blog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Lilypie Baby Ticker