MrsFish

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

And the hits just keep on comin...

I am typing this laying on my side in bed. I woke up this morning with pain in my hips and lower back. An attempt to get out of bed was slow and painful. Once up, I can walk slowly and with support. But getting back down is precarious, and again painful. I hadn't started the antibiotics yet, so I know its not a reaction to that. I didn't lift anything or injure myself, so its not that. I was fine when I went to bed last night (and when I took the dog downstairs to pee at 1:30 am and 2:45 am - which by the way where did that come from, she has been sleeping throught the night almost since we brought her home). So, I have a series of conference calls scheduled for work today that I am leading. Good thing we are not totally in the age of video conferencing. If I don't move, hopefully noone will know I am not sitting at my desk. Then, I will call the doctor. I hope these two things aren't related (bacterial - non-strep - throat infection). DH will pick up the prescription when the pharmacy opens, along with soe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Lilypie Baby Ticker